Senior Executive HR at Wildcraft
Views:241 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Wildcraft - Manager - Franchise Development (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Development with key focus on expanding franchisee base and increasing revenue at extending one's.
- Budgeting and forecasting with focus on implementing strategies for maximizing ROI.
- Take leading role in launching new franchise outlets - Identification, Negotiation, TOT Closure & Agreement.
- Following up on leads and updating BD tracker building monthly, quarterly & yearly calendar.
- Driving Sales and Customer Service operations. Maximize the sales opportunities by implementing consumer offers.
- Collaboration & Co-ordination with Regional, Branch teams over weekly & monthly business operations & BD reviews.
- Hands on Experience on Sales, GTM, Retail KPI's Reporting MIS and Dashboard.
- Ability to handle large volume of data, interpret and represent appropriately.
- Preparing all Management reports related to Sales/Customers
- Design Process and SOP management.
- Inventory Management- Proper Tagging of Merchandise ensuring adequate inventory in stock based on demand/supply forecast
- Communicate to all Personnel Corporate Directives Regarding Store. Conversant with inventory audits as per SOP
3+ Year Experience - In Retail Business development in clothing, footwear and accessories industry.