Associate Vice President - HR at Wigzo by Shiprocket
Views:18 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wigzo - Associate - Customer Success (2-5 yrs)
- The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for representing the company's brand as effectively as possible. This will include developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, acceleration of generating business leads through successful marketing campaigns, and developing a strategy to execute all external communications. The outcome of these goals will lead to greater demand for the company's services.
What you Will do :
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
- Responsible for end-to-end email marketing campaigns planning, targeting, executing, reporting, and optimization.
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders (Tech and Sales teams) to identify product insights, opportunities for ensuring customer delight.
- Help the CS team developing unique campaign strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Monitor campaign execution and track response data in the system to enable accurate reporting and analysis
- Manages client expectations, bringing concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional services.
- Become a reliable point of contact for each client that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction via weekly/monthly reports and presentations.
- Participate in marketing campaigns & ideation sessions.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems.
What you will bring :
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience where 2+ years of experience in Client Handling.
- Proven expertise in Google analytics
- Understanding of Marketing automation or SaaS tools
- Proactively manage and maintain customers and guide them through the customer journey.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Positive, passionate, and good client handling
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication skills - oral and written
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines