Recruiter at Whizzystack Solutions
Views:81 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Whizzystack Solutions - Presales Consultant (1-3 yrs)
Role Overview :
The Pre-sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. He/she will work closely with the Field Sales and the Partners and assist in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition. He/she will also be responsible for technical enablement of partners.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead Generation activities such as cold calling to prospects based in India.
- Appointment Setting of Senior Management with CFOs, CEOs and Managers of Indian Corporations.
- Research and develop prospect list using LinkedIn and Web research
- Support Senior Management team in digital marketing activities such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Blog Marketing.
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Assist in development of business development related marketing collateral such as case studies and whitepapers.
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities.
- Support at external and internal customer facing events.
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
Required Experience / Qualifications :
- Motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for learning technology
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of commonly used Sales and solution selling concepts, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
- Self-starting with solid follow-through, multi-tasking and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals