TA - Leader at Whitehat Education Technology
Views:25 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
WhiteHat Jr - Manager - Sales - US Region (1-10 yrs)
Sales Manager - US
Company overview :
- Launched in 2018, WhiteHat Jr/BYJUs Future School is one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in India, now expanding fast into global markets, including Asia, Europe, Australia, and Americas. The company's vision is to help 1 in every 3 kids into the world benefit from its interactive, fun and experiential learning platforms. Its pioneering courses currently include Coding, Maths, Music and Art Animation Video.
- We have a high-performance culture (which we call - 10x growth with compassion ) and we move extremely fast. You will need to be both resilient and agile to succeed within our culture, but also be able to collaborate with the team and peers with compassion and fairness.
Location : Mumbai/Gurgaon (Work from Office)
Job Title : Sales Manager
What are we looking for :
- We are seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr's classes that our customers have grown to rely on.
- Quick learner with strong negotiation skills
- Should be a graduate
- Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales professional with 1-10 years of experience
- Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need
- Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
Scope : Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Working days : 5 working days with 2 days-off which will be between Mon-Fri
Shifts (subject to change) : Start hour will be after 7 PM and shift end hour before 10 AM
Mandatory Language Fluency : English
Laptop/Wi-fi : Candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation : If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.