Manager at WhitehatJR
Views:21 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
WhiteHat Jr - Manager - Sales (1-11 yrs)
Sales Manager - US
Company overview :
- Launched in 2018, WhiteHat Jr/BYJUs Future School is one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in India, now expanding fast into global markets, including Asia, Europe, Australia, and Americas. The company's vision is to help 1 in every 3 kids into the world benefit from its interactive, fun and experiential learning platforms, creating opportunities for more teachers, to bring that vision to life. Its pioneering courses currently include Coding, Maths, Music and Art Animation Video. We have a high performance culture (which we call - 10x growth with compassion- ) and we move extremely fast. You will need to be both resilient and agile to succeed within our culture, but also be able to collaborate with the team and peers with compassion and fairness.
Location : Work From Office - Gurgaon/Mumbai
Job Title : Sales Manager
Job Purpose :
- We are seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr's classes that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Scope : Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Working days : 5 working days with 2 day-off which will be during the week
Shift timings : India or International, based on interview
Mandatory Language Fluency : English
Laptop/Wi-fi : Candidates to use their own laptops
Qualifications & Experience :
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in sales, minimum 6 months of work experience.
- Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
- Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
Minimum Qualification : Graduation
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets), and PowerPoint
- Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.