HR at WhiteHat Jr
Views:56 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
WhiteHat Jr - Manager - Sales (1-10 yrs)
Company overview :
- Launched in 2018, WhiteHat Jr/BYJUs Future School is one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in India, now expanding fast into global markets, including Asia, Europe, Australia, and Americas. The companys vision is to help 1 in every 3 kids into the world benefit from its interactive, fun and experiential learning platforms. Its pioneering courses currently include Coding, Maths, Music and Art Animation Video.
- We have a high performance culture (which we call 10x growth with compassion) and we move extremely fast. You will need to be both resilient and agile to succeed within our culture, but also be able to collaborate with the team and peers with compassion and fairness.
Location : Mumbai/Gurgaon (On-site)
Job Title : Sales Manager
Job Purpose :
Were seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jrs classes that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Scope : Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role.
Working days: 5 working days with 2 day-off which will be during week
Shifts (subject to change): start hour will be after 5 AM and shift end hour before 7 PM
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-fi : candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
Qualifications & Experience :
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in sales, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
- Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future.
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
Minimum Qualification - Graduation
Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work.
Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
Our values :
Our 7 values are the pillars on which the organisation rests. They are woven into everything we are and everything we do, and we expect our people to model them.
1. 10x Thinking, 10x impact
Continuous innovation and new thinking, for 10x ideas, outcomes and impact
2. Daily Improvement
- Continuous improvement through daily focus on details. Make today better than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today
3. Be an owner, not a renter
Dont wait to be told what to do. Take responsibility for every crack in the house and fix it yourself
4. Creating Joyful Learning Experiences
Each touchpoint and experience so joyful that every learner creates truly remarkable things
5. Meritocratic utopia
Lead with 100% Transparency; 100% truth-talking. Fair and objective advancement with zero politics
6. Growth through Inclusion & Diversity
Consciously respectful of others with different thoughts, ideas, styles, languages and thoughts. Locally relevant, globally diverse, always kind
7. Impenetrable Integrity
Always guided by our rock solid moral compass. We instinctively know what is right and wrong
About Founder: Karan Bajaj, Ex-Discovery CEO | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karan_Bajaj
Know more about WhiteHat Jr :