Assistant Manager at WhiteHat Junior Technology Limited
Views:377 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
WhiteHat Jr - Manager - B2B Sales (4-10 yrs)
WHJ B2B is looking for dynamic and passionate Rockstars having an overall work ex of 3-6 years in Sales. Prior experience in the Education Sector will be an added advantage. Primary responsibility for this role would be to sign up Schools and create franchises all across India and create a strong distribution network for WHJ. Shout out for candidates who are passionate about cracking deals.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Average 3-6 years of Work Experience in Sales preferably in the Education Sector
- Drive: The approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & make things happen.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring deal closures with Schools on agreed TOT
- Building Channel Partners to drive School closures
- Building and maintaining lead funnel from database ensuring regular deal closures
- Ensuring seamless deal payment transaction from partners to WHJ
- 100% adherence to Sales Tracker hygiene
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Employ effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain product knowledge around Pearson technologies, the educational industry, and factors influencing the market environment
- Identifying decision makers amongst the outbound leads in order to start sales process.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple calls and meetings within a span of time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Must be very good with numbers
- Excellent listening, influencing and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days