Talent Acquisition at WhiteHat Jr
Views:50 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
WhiteHat Jr - Executive - Sales (1-10 yrs)
WhiteHat Jr was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, in the computer age, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. WhiteHat Jr prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding--logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking - and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games and apps using code.
About the role :
We- re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr's product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read) :
Work Location : Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days : 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week Shifts (subject to change): shift may start any time after 6 AM and end any time before or on midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency : English and Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi : candidates to use their own laptops and Wi-fi.
Wifi charges shall be reimbursed as per policy on submission of bills.
Additional compensation: Night shift allowance will only be applicable for employees working in night shift.
Shift timing can change basis business requirements
1. Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager,
2. Preferably >1 years of experience in Sales
3. International sales experience a big plus
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
5. Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
6. Strong business acumen and work ethics
7. Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
8. Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
10. Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint
Kindly take some time to research the company, suggesting a few articles below.