WhiteHat Jr - Content Writer (4-7 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate Content Writer to join WhiteHat Jr Global leader in Kids 1:1 Coding Classes now and an award-winning management team. Now a part of Byju's portfolio and targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market globally. Backed by reputed VCs and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We are seeking a motivated and savvy Content Writer to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Regular research on current market trends for engaging content
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, English or related field with a minimum work experience of 2 years.
- Experience of working in an edtech would be a plus, not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Working Days - 6 Days in a week (2nd & 4th Saturdays working)
Work Location - Mumbai (Currently remote)