WhiteHat Jr - Assistant Manager - BTL Marketing & Marcom (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for identifying and leading marketing campaigns. Create collaterals and brand communication, overseeing the departmental budgets.
- Strong knowledge in executing BTL activities & roadshows, OOH
- Has a strong vendor network pan-India, good negotiating skills, manage activities within TAT & within approved budget
- Identify key markets and target segments to prepare an outreach program both Schools and Project Level.
- Identify a Marketing roadmap for 6months, break it up into monthly & quarterly objectives and prepare MIS to indicate achievements, gaps and course-correction.
- Prepare and maintain budget as a percentage of projected revenue against projects. Marking a certain component towards corporate marketing so as to make it a self-sustaining cycle. Budget to include all marketing, production, sales support activities.
- Break up of Marketing would mean -, Marketing Communication towards school related activities, which would include but not be limited to print & outdoor media circulation & placements, identifying key markets & proposing appropriate road show participations.
- Ensure the Brand promise, Corporate Philosophy, Corporate Front, & Colour Palette are adhered to across communication both in visual & tone of the communication, which would include all forms of conventional media & online as well.
- Liaise with media to negotiate effective & efficient media to ensure outreach of communication to appropriate audience & maximise radius coverage within the budget limits.
- Coordinate with internal teams - creative, sales and external agencies/vendors to meet schedules in line with the road map.
- Facilitate partnerships, sponsorships with events and media properties to leverage the Brand promise to the target segments.
- Quality check & control on production of marketing collaterals, which would include but will not be limited to brochures, flyers, print ads, outdoor fabrication, road show set-ups, etc.
- Support Sales Team with the availability of collateral to aid sales. Identify road shows participations in target markets and support the team in fabrication of the same.
Experience and Skills:
- MBA with at least 3-5 years of work experience in a combination of Marketing and Brand-com