Head - Talent & Finance at White Panda
Views:1618 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
White Panda - Manager - Content Management Operations (1-10 yrs)
White Panda as a platform offers a convenient content creation process to Digital Agencies, Brand-turned-Publishers, SAAS companies, and E-commerce platforms without the need for Micromanagement.
Being built with a model based on Language, Human Resources and Marketing, the company works with thousands of content creators to power content marketing for hundreds of leading brands. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The core team at White Panda is a diverse range of professionals who are alumni of institutions like IITs, BITS, and Goldman Sachs. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar; and is also cash flow positive.
In the outset, the purpose of any content is to educate or entertain. We aim to have an impact on end consumers by elevating the quality of Education/Entertainment by partnering with 40 Lakh businesses globally.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Job Description :
We are looking for a motivated and talented Operations Manager who would be responsible for overseeing the Marketplace operations at White Panda. An ideal person well suited for this role will be someone who can think about problems in-depth; prioritize tasks in a timely manner; and in general, must be focused on getting things done.
Lastly, we look for someone who is versatile, ambitious and is willing to grow along with the organization.
- On-boarding Technical Writers, Editors, Copywriters to the White Panda community.
- Overseeing editorial processes and working closely with Editors.
- Proper accounting to be practiced. Cost needs to be optimized towards writer pay.
- Working towards Higher content quality & faster delivery times
- Delegating projects to Writers, while having the track of all the progress and deadline.
- Coordinating with Customer Success Managers
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Active participation in extracurricular activities / Leadership activities
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must possess good attention to detail
- Candidates must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and must remain delivery focused
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Content / Editorial experience would be a bonus