Head - Talent & Finance at White Panda
Views:1432 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
White Panda - Lead - Content (2-5 yrs)
Content - Lead
White Panda is looking for a Content - Lead to scale up its content operations globally. A managing editor combines the innovativeness of a writer with the practical focus of an operations manager. We expect excellent organizational and leadership skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability.
You need to have the right sensibilities and the skills to succeed in a new age, along with creativity and entrepreneurialism. You need to frame and create content in innovative ways and make lateral connections across topics. We look for "keyboard presence": a good editorial writer is a natural in front of the screen.
And then there's speed. Our Content - Lead is expected to move quickly from task to task, on his or her screen, and in his or her heads. But not at the expense of accuracy and brand.
- Defining clear content benchmarks and overseeing consistence together with the operations team
- Building and managing a high performing editorial team. Guiding the editorial team to ensure that the content matches White Panda standards
- Building an ecosystem of Tier 1 writers and editors. Ensuring constant outreach, growth and value addition to the community
- Analyzing performance metrics across properties to quantify results towards content quality for all content transactions at all scales
- Working along with the Marketing team; building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar
- Constantly narrating the White Panda vision. Editing/Creating all White Panda communications
- Conscientious, detail-oriented, and efficient
- Impeccable understanding of grammar and good writing
- Strong copy editing and research/fact checking skills
- Ability to manage the scale and complexity of content in an efficient manner without compromising on the quality and timelines
- Fast, accurate and the ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in a very fast-paced digital environment
- Prior experience in PR / Branding / Content Marketing or relevant experience (Bonus)