HR at White Collar Realty
Views:18 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
White Collar Realty - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (0-1 yrs)
About White Collar Realty :
- As the name itself symbolizes is a professional real estate services offering all around solutions to meet the various facets of residential as well as the commercial properties for purchase and investment in Gurgaon. We cater to whole process search and discovery ,transactions and home loans, property management and post sales services .We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness. To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Industry : Real Estate
1. Handle on-page and off-page
2. Develop and implement link building strategy
3. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on newly developed code
4. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and programming
5. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
6. Oversee SEO campaigns that encompass technical auditing, onsite implementation, link outreach, and content development
7. Provide top-line insights for ongoing performance reviews
8. Guide teams on how duplicate content and page load speed affect SEO by sharing the best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
9. Analyze website backlinks to competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, and incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement.
10. Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
11. Have the ability to explain SEO best practices for site navigation, bread crumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), HTML sitemaps to client websites, domain, sub-domain and directory structure to website
12. Monitor website regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Work with the technical team to resolve the issues
Basic Requirements :
1. Fresher with intern experience or experience full time in SEO
2. Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
3. Experience with coding techniques.
4. Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
5. Good knowledge of back link analysis.
6. Immediate Joiners preferable
Perks & Benefits : Free shuttle services from the nearest metro stations.
- Monday/Tuesday Off.
Shift Timings : 10am-7pm.
Website : www.whitecollarrealty.com
Salary : Best In the Industry