Manager - HR at Whistling Woods International
Views:69 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Whistling Woods - Events Executive (3-4 yrs)
- Whistling Woods International (WWI) is India's premier Film, Communication & Creative Arts Institute. Since its inception in 2006, WWI has successfully delivered world-class education in all creative and technical aspects of filmmaking. Located inside Mumbai's Filmcity Complex, students receive hands-on instruction in the discipline they want to pursue.
- We seek a fantastic team member to join us as an Events Executive in our Events department.
Key Responsibilities :
- End-to-end event planning, management, and execution. Ensure the event is planned well and executed without glitches.
- Should be able to work independently and with student teams and engage with students.
- Organise School wise Alumni specific events in co-ordination with respective departments.
- Should be able to provide leadership, direction, and motivation to the project team and ensure that they are performing their duties as delegated.
- Good Technical know-how to be able to execute cultural, sports, and any other events on campus and off campus.
- Vendor management and sourcing of material /equipment as required for specific events.
- Organizing facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc. as required
- Be able to plan the event within budgets and manage finances.
- Inter-department co-ordination for smooth execution.
Skills sets required :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Events and Co-ordination.
- Must have an experience in vendor management.
CTC : 35,000 - 40,000
If the role excites you share your CV
Job Location : Goregaon East