Deputy Manager - HR at Whirlpool
Views:251 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Whirlpool - Area Sales Manager (7-11 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Execution of sales management process :
- Achieve sales target for territory.
- Sales network expansion and management. Provide dealers and distributors in the area about information with new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the area.
- Engaging trade schemes and maintaining commercial hygiene.
- Work continuously towards improvement of the channel.
- Maintaining a long-term relationship with our business partners.
- Responsible for entire gamut of lead management, sales and business development for the region.
- Analyzing competition scenario and reporting the same - MIS Reporting.
- Implementation of credit policy, minimize daily sales outstanding and increase collections.
Trade Partner Management:
- Monitor and analyze the market scenario, competitors activities including price
- Monitor trade partner inventories and plan stock inventory.
- Collect feedback from distributors and dealers.
- Ensure timely collections and partner sign-off
- Ongoing movement of stock movement trends and ensuring continuously availability of key SKU's.
- Ensure training of trade partners- salesmen and sales promoters on product.
- Ensuring proper chain management and handling compliance issues
- Demonstrate the whirlpool values in day to day activities.
- Taking care of key accounts and accounts which includes channel sales, maintaining planogram with competitive benchmarking, maintaining display, scheme working, sign off and reconciliation.
- Maintaining ND and WD, maximum reach with maximum depth.