Talent Acquisition Lead at WheelsEye Technology
Views:375 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
WheelsEye Technology - Management Trainee - Sales & Operations (0-2 yrs)
Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganised, completely offline and deep
with trivial and deep rooted problems. Though, industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry. Fleet owner sits at the centre of the supply chain, responsible for the most complex logistics implementation yet least enabled. WheelsEye is a logistics company, rebuilding logistics infrastructure around fleet owners.
Currently, Wheelseye is offering technology to empower truck fleet owners. Our software helps
automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance and streamline their
We are a young and energetic team of IIT graduates comprising of Alums from Shuttl, Snapdeal, Ola, Zomato, ClearTax, Blackbuck, having rich industry and technology experience. It is our constant endeavour to create and evolve data-driven software solutions that conquer logistic business problems and inspire smarter data driven decision making.
- Anshul Mimani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Kharagpur)
- Manish Somani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Roorkee)
What's exciting about WheelsEye?
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale
- Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
- Problem solving and learning oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed and action orientation
- Opportunity to scale the organization across country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance and service
infrastructure for logistics industry
- It's Tough!
Eligibility & Responsibility :
- Handling and monitoring day to day operations for a sales team.
- Ensuring that a defined process for the team is being followed smoothly.
- Releasing out different campaigns and measuring their efficiency.
- Integration of ground sales with core operations and finance.
- Participate in the development, implementation and automation of critical business processes and tools used to track sales process, forecasting, pipeline management and performance.
- Train and guide ground sales executives towards easy and quick technology
- Graduate from Tier 1 college
- 0-1 years of experience in a fast paced, sales driven, tech startup
- Understanding of how various technologies work together to drive technology adoption
within existing large account base.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of shippers, transportation partners,
and internal partners
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly,
and we need to do them well
If you are someone who wants to be part of organization solving real world problems and crazy to build business from scratch, Join us in this journey!