Talent Acquisition Lead at WheelsEye Technology
Views:850 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
WheelsEye Technology - Management Trainee (0-1 yrs)
Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganised, completely offline and deep
with trivial and deep rooted problems. Though, industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry. Fleet owner sits at the centre of the supply chain, responsible for the most complex logistics implementation yet least enabled. WheelsEye is a logistics company, rebuilding logistics infrastructure around fleet owners.
Currently, Wheelseye is offering technology to empower truck fleet owners. Our software helps automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance and streamline their business.
We are a young and energetic team of IIT graduates comprising of Alums from Shuttl, Snapdeal, Ola, Zomato, ClearTax, Blackbuck, having rich industry and technology experience. It is our constant endeavour to create and evolve data-driven software solutions that conquer logistic business problems and inspire smarter data driven decision making.
- Anshul Mimani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Kharagpur)
- Manish Somani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Roorkee)
What's exciting about WheelsEye?
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale
- Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
- Problem solving and learning oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed and action orientation
- Opportunity to scale the organization across country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance and service
infrastructure for logistics industry
- It's Tough!
- The Management Trainee will be given diverse and various operational and analytics responsibilities at one or more of the Company's business units. The Company intentionally assigns multiple projects from one or more business unit to help train the Management Trainee to properly manage multiple assignments and perfect priority assessment and management skills.
- Through primary and secondary research, the Management Trainee will identify, evaluate, develop and present trends, data, analyses and other relevant information on high potential future businesses, clients, partners, markets, channels and other new growth opportunities.
- Oversee and suggest new marketing campaigns, organize selected meeting programs and sales trips, and identify key trade shows and speaking opportunities.
- Responsible for specific operational and functional responsibilities and projects as assigned and the successful execution thereof
- Monitoring, analyzing and providing regular qualitative and quantitative performance reports and updates on current operations and clients to relevant company executives and managers.
- Proactively proposing business development initiatives to relevant company executives and management.
- Direct responsibility for developing and maintaining business development processes, tools and databases and maintaining all business development and marketing presentations and materials.