Wheebox - Manager - Content Management (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager will be responsible for producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Manage a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 2-3 years- experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Key Words :
Digital Content Manager, Content Strategy, Content Creation, Proof writing