Talent Acquisition Specialist at Whatfix
Views:80 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
whatfix - Business Development Role (2-4 yrs)
Who are we?
Whatfix is revolutionising the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Throughs inside the application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product helps accelerate product adoption by redefining the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users. Several Fortune 500 enterprises worldwide trust Whatfix to reduce the time-to-value of business applications thereby improving users productivity and performance.
Whatfix is growing at 4X year over year. Our Sales mentality is simple, match the prospect needs with the product value. That's where you as a Business development representative will be playing a very important role.
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like outreach, LinkedIn In-mails etc.)
- Tie up leads that will turn into business through persistency
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our demand generation process.
- Experience in outbound lead generation preferred
- Experience using CRM is preferred.
- 2+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Hard working and willing to achieve a high volume of outbound calling activity every day while maintaining a positive and energetic persona.
- Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature.