CEO/Co-Founder at Wellversed Health Pvt Ltd
Views:101 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wellversed Health - Brand Manager (3-10 yrs)
- This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive product growth. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Product launch, conduct consumer market research and monitor market trends.
- Drive consumer-centric solutions using data and insight to build brand awareness, reach and trial with consumers.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Develop pricing and distribution strategies.
- Lead the communication strategy across ATL & BTL for the product portfolio across channels like social media, offline, influencer ecosystem, etc.
- Also ideate & execute brand/promotional campaigns across online & offline channels.
Experience & Skills :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Excited at the prospect of working in a startup environment and enjoy being hands on in your work. We- re looking for our team members to demonstrate a growth mindset and be solutions focused when faced with problems
About Wellversed :
- Wellversed is a marketplace with specific diet regimes enabling wellness journeys of millions of Indians. It is a simple, one-stop solution for wellness brands to reach the right consumers and quickly scale across eCommerce sales channels.
- Wellversed was founded in 2018 by Stanford Biodesign Alumni and is backed by seasoned investors like the legendary cricketer Yuvraj Singh and Jubilant Food works.