HR Operations & Recruitment Specialist at Wellthy Therapeutics
Views:331 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Wellthy Therapeutics - Marketing Head (10-20 yrs)
Wellthy Therapeutics is a digital therapeutic company with clinically-validated, behaviour change therapies for people with chronic conditions like diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia and others. We are South Asia's first such therapeutic which is being prescribed by hundreds of doctors. We are partnered with Insurance companies, pharma and medical device companies, Government bodies to ensure our vision of impacting lives of 10 million lives by 2025 a reality.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead who will be responsible for our Consumer and Enterprise (B2B and B2B2C) Marketing efforts.
What you- ll do:
- You- ll lead and motivate the consumer and enterprise marketing teams to:
- Work with internal and partner teams to acquire and retain customers through B2B2C and B2C efforts
- Craft and deliver innovative GTM strategies for the product
- Design and execute the company's comprehensive thought leadership strategy influencing the various B2B stakeholders
- Help create compelling customer-facing positioning and messaging with organic, referral, ATL, digital and BTL channels.
- Manage the development of creative content including web pages, blogs, videos, ad content, physical collateral, etc.
- Optimise packaging and pricing for our products.
- Use data-driven insights to market, communicate, upsell and cross-sell products.
- 8+ years experience in B2B and/or healthcare marketing and PR.
- Experience with content marketing, product launches, messaging/positioning, & buyer persona development.
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.