WeDot - City Head/Manager - Sales (4-7 yrs)
About the Company :
WeDot is a hyperlocal on-demand consumer product and service delivery that caters to all your daily market needs to your doorsteps on just one click on the app. Its a one-stop solution for your daily groceries, food, vegetables, meat, medicines, bakery, stationery, gift items, AC repair, electricians, carpenter, plumber, on-demand concierge service and then some more!
Job Title : City Head/Manager
About the role :
City Head is a leadership role at WeDot and is core to our growth journey. We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do, onboard and manage an army of delivery boys and develop a considerable merchant base across their city, deliver on business targets and ready to roll up their sleeves to support the growth of the organization. You will directly report to the Head of Sales.
What You'll Do :
- Hire, Lead & manage the entire delivery vertical of the City which caters to last mile delivery.
- Onboard multi category merchant base in the City providing products and services across the categories catering to the day to day needs of local consumers.
- Own complete City P&L of the sales vertical and formulate the right revenue model and a data-driven strategy for growth of the business
- Design the sales strategy, revenue model and set business goals & drive execution to achieve these goals
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions
- Support and develop relationships with key strategic partners and business alliances
What You'll Need :
- 4-8 Years of experience in FMCG, Telecom & Start-up(b2c)
- Out of the box thinking and experimentation mind-set with proven record of overachieving their targets
- Managed large sales/BD teams as city/state head
- P&L ownership with excellent leadership & team management skills
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality
Compensation : Since it's a startup, the salary component would be full variable.