HR Generalist at WealthDesk
Views:83 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
WealthTech - Customer Success Specialist (3-6 yrs)
WealthDesk is a B2B2C Investment Technology platform that enables portfolio-based investing on top of equities and ETFs consolidating advisory, broking, asset & wealth management ecosystem.
Founded in 2016, WealthDesk is India's pioneering B2B2C platform that captures the entire Investment/Asset Management/Advisory value chain from portfolio creation on top of Equities and ETFs, productizing these into investment products called WealthBaskets and then enabling large scale distribution through broking partners with strong network effects.
WealthDesk is taking a platform play approach and through its partners, helping expand the investment product ecosystem beyond Mutual Funds and Portfolio Management Services which will drive the future of investing in India in capital markets.
WealthDesk raised a pre-Series A round in January 2021 from investors in Financial Services and Technology companies.
We are looking for driven Customer Success Specialists to join our team to manage operations of Research Analysts, Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) and Brokers on the WealthDesk platform.
- Understand WealthDesk platform and become an expert on how the platform works
- Help partners scale their advisory and value broking business
- Do a demo of the platform and explain features and solutions specific to their problems and interest
- Work with the technology team to take the RA/RIA/Broker live on WealthDesk
- Responsible for growth targets (end-user acquisition, WealthBasket subscriptions and revenue) on your accounts.
- With support from the technical team, be responsible for customer satisfaction numbers on your accounts
- Good understanding of Capital Markets, Equities, ETFs, Mutual Funds, and Broking Industry
- Graduate with 3+ years of experience in a sales/account manager role at a financial services firm
- Previous experience at a brokerage, MF distributor, or PMS preferred
- Good communication skills in English & Hindi.
Location : Mumbai/Hyderabad (Ok with remote for first 6 months)