Principal Consultant at Astitva
Views:12 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wealth Officer - Field Sales - Loan (2-4 yrs)
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
- Sourcing customer using various channels, organizing community meetings
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Ensure the timely disbursement of loan amount to the customer with due diligence and adhere lending norms and integrity in customer transactions.
- Responsible to ensure the regular repayment Collection and collection from delinquent customers in their respective areas
Qualification & Experience
- Graduates in any discipline, preference will be given to the person having master's degree in finance or commerce
- At least 2+ years of experience in micro-credit or financial services.
- Dedicated & Passionate about field & community related work - Financial Inclusion, Livelihood Promotion
- Skills Required
- Good communication and presentation skills - written and oral
- Strong MS-office Skills