Senior Talent Acquisition at Synapse Search Partners
Views:12 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Wealth Manager - Sales - Financial Service (0-2 yrs)
Major Accountabilities :
- Seeds the Avengers team based out of Bangalore to manage existing subscribers renewals and upgrades to Lifetime subscriptions.
- Drives clarity for the clients with a fair understanding of the benefits of the premium services like Lifetime subscription
- Manages a set of annual clients and keeps the connect strong for future upgrades toother services such as - Dhawaan/ EWA and Secrets
- Ensures all compliance norms are met from a SEBI disclosure standpoint
- Ensure exemplary communication with all stakeholders to update the progress made on conversions and accounts maintained till date
- Identifies and resolves all operational issues clearly articulating the potential recommendations/solutions
- Works cohesively with other teams and forms an important bond with other centers spread across India
- Is proactive in planning; anticipating change and acting in accordance; drive meticulous implementation of goals and metrics.
- Establishes, vigorously monitors and report KPIs & takes proactive action to continuously strive for improvements.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Clearly communicates and lives the company's missions and values
- Establishes accurate plans with clear, reasonable, and appropriate objectives, action steps, and priorities
- Provides thought leadership to shape future decisions
- Adapts to changing objectives and priorities
- Continually measures outputs, capability, and success criteria
- Quality: As per KPIs and qualitative feedback from the clients
- Operational efficiency: Ensure optimal resource utilization
- Innovation: Ability to find creative ways to build client base and grow
- Values and behaviours: in line with standards of Research and Ranking
Ideal Background :
(minimum/desirable) - MBA + Graduate/Post Graduate in Financial and Other allied sectors.
- If you are fresh out of the college with no strings and baggage attached and open to building a fast paced career.
- Can consider candidates from prior experience in Sales / BD/Customer support function but other industries like Hospitality, Aviation, Media, etc.
- Presentable and capability of dealing with Premuim/ HNI clients
- Past work (if applicable) reflects a track record of sales/ customer service excellence in financial products space
- Familiarity with quality KPIs and operational issues/management
Other Competencies :
- Deal breaker for this role is super communication and convincing skills. High energy,persistency and commitment.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative excellence.
- Attention to detail and quality focused, excellent interpersonal and communication skills,strong influence, negotiation and diplomacy skills, excellent people management skills with positive drive, innovative, and collaborative behaviors & strong - can-do- orientation.