Wealth Manager/Relationship Managers - Bank (4-18 yrs)
Join the workforce of India's leading private sector bank that has won accolades from top national and international magazines, and explore a world of opportunities.
-We have an opening for the position of Wealth Manager / Relationship Managers - Branch Banking
- Wealth Managers / Relationship Managers - HDFC
Qualification : Graduates / MBA
Product : Branch Banking / Wealth Management
Experience : Min 2 years in / wealth Management / Relationship Managers
Salary : 4lakh to 15lakh
Location: Mumbai (South, Western, Central)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The relationship manager will be responsible for acquiring Preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI)
- Handling Preferred / Premium (Imperia) customers
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Track the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition, to research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize CFP Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.