Recruiter at CareerPeach
Views:34 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wealth Manager/Relationship Manager - Sales - Investment Bank (2-8 yrs)
Wealth Manager Job Description Template :
- We are looking for a Wealth Manager to be responsible for offering financial advice and services that will assist clients in their financial endeavors. The responsibilities of Wealth Managers include relationship management, helping clients with account details, and providing advice on financial investments.
- To be successful as a Wealth Manager, you should have the ability to explain complex information, be confident, and have good sales and negotiation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Wealth Manager should have superior knowledge of wealth management, good presentation skills, and an understanding of customer relations tactics.
Wealth Manager Responsibilities:
- Advising clients on financial products and services.
- Sourcing on new Clients
- Managing investments.
- Conducting planning services.
Wealth Manager Requirements :
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Management, or related field.
- Previous experience in Financial Services.
- Must be analytical.
- Able to understand complex information.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Good presentation skills.