Weaddo - Manager - Performance Marketing/Search Engine Marketing/Pay Per Click (3-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging and campaign reporting
- Identifying and developing metrics, benchmarks from performance dashboard to provide actionable insights
- Developing models of customer behavior such as response and buying patterns, market sizing, share of wallet and other opportunities
- Design, publish and maintain analytical reports to ensure key customers and marketing information are available to cross-functional partners i.e. Marketing and other business units
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display
- Analyze past financial and operational metrics e.g. seasonality, business leads and conversion rates of the sales pipeline for planning in marketing.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, Employer Branding, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Tableau, Search Ad 360 and Google DoubleClick - Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Story ads etc., with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs),