Waste Warriors - Communications Manager (3-7 yrs)
We have inspiring stories to share.
You can be our storyteller!
- Young teams working hard to make a difference. Local communities joining hands to keep their neighborhoods clean. Children learning about recycling for the first time.
- These are some of the countless stories that are happening where we work, and there aren't enough hours in the day to share all of them with the world. This is why we need you!
- We are looking for a skilled planner & storyteller who lives and breathes the digital world. Are you in?
What You Will Do :
- Coordinate with Sr. Managers to ideate new posts, stories, and build campaigns focused on efforts & impact for the organisation and for project teams.
- Supervise, coordinate and contribute to the writing, editing, and designing of content to be delivered in the form of art installations, dark spot transformations, etc.
- Responsible for all communications, design and events related deliverables of the project.
- Manage our social media channels, Youtube, and website to ensure they are updated regularly and build an active and engaged community around our Waste Warriors brand.
- Activate and engage underutilized media and PR channels including print, blogs & magazines, influencers & celebrities, FM radio, TV channels, email newsletters, and more that you would know best.
What You Should Have :
- Excellent portfolio of digital media content, designs, and campaigns for a wide range of media.
- A degree or diploma is a plus, but your skills, experience, portfolio, & creativity are what counts for this role.
- 2 - 5 years experience in multimedia campaign planning for multiple programs.
- Fluency in both English and Hindi is essential for our content and context.
- Access to your own laptop is absolutely necessary.
Skills In :
- Content & campaign planning.
- Multimedia content production.
- Web+Social media management
- Software for design/editing, social platforms, analytics, promotions.
Ability To :
- Be precise/concise in copywriting.
- Be creative and informative.
- Manage workloads and coordinate.
- Give & take constructive feedback.