Walnut Knowledge Solutions - Head - Inside Sales (6-8 yrs)
As the person responsible for converting high intent leads into paid customers, this role is very critical for delivering the overall revenue goals of the organization. We see the primary purpose of this role as delivering conversions from lead generated through online as well as offline sources.
You would be expected to perform the following role (although one must strongly bear in mind that this would evolve as the organization grows) :
- Decide the appropriate path to conversion, depending upon the channel and the context in which lead got generated.
- Devise and deploy effective communication/articulation (telecall sales pitches, emails, WhatsApp messages etc.) across multiple channels, which facilitates conversions.
- Instil within the team the rigour of differential sales pitches for different customer personas.
- Be aware of and leverage the specific nuances of all channels which can be used for conversion - inbound and outbound tele-calling, emails, WhatsApp etc.
- Drive the adoption of CRM and marketing automation tools within the teams for effective lead tracking and reporting.
- Manage and provide timely and relevant inputs to the team members for facilitating their growth and organizational effectiveness.
- Work closely with the marketing and operations teams for laying down proper processes for lead capture/conversion and devising appropriate communication/ collaterals to enable the same.
Who is this role ideal for ?
- You are excited by the unique opportunity to work in a role which is at the intersection of sales and marketing functions.
- You have worked or run a start-up earlier and regularly dealt with ambiguity and firefighting.
- You excel at working in a small team where you get to do everything from ideation to experimenting to execution to measuring your success.
- You have demonstrated success in using telesales channel to deliver tangible business results. Working knowledge of digital channel like emails & WhatsApp.
- You have proven record of being able to deliver different paths to conversion using a different channel mix for different customer segments.
- You have a strong hustling mindset and nimbleness to calibrate your team's actions (as against being closed to frequent mid-course corrections).
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player and can work across multiple teams.