Talent Acquisition at Walnut Folks
Views:20 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Walnut Folks - Senior Associate - Advertising (1-3 yrs)
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and session activity).
- Conduct competitor research via Facebook ads library, social platforms, SEMRush etc.
- Plan campaign structures for any given client depending on their business objectives, budgets and competition.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. ad creatives, GIFs, videos, carousels).
- Conduct regular analysis of key metrics across ad, ad set, campaign level to improve campaign performance.
- Create reports on key marketing and sales metrics Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
- Coordinate with clients as needed to prioritize work.
- Proven work experience as a Facebook Ads Sr. Associate or similar role.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Facebook Business Manager.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.