Assistant Manager HR at Wall Street Finance Limited
Views:56 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wall Street Finance - Manager/Assistant Manager - Business Development (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive the new Business for Forex products directly by actively managing the sales process i.e. lead generation, Scheduling meetings, explaining the product, negotiation and closing.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients for future Forex needs
- Develop overall Business Development strategic action plans to ensure achievement of revenue targets.
- Manage existing relationships to achieve 100% retention along with cross sell.
- Ensure 100% adherence to policies processes & systems.
- Will be responsible to create brand awareness in the respective markets.
- Will have to drive a profitable P&L with a sustained growth rate and increase in market share.
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and Quick Learner
- Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
- Understanding of Forex market and product
- Decision Making and must be strong in client acquisition
Industry preference - Forex / Money Exchange /Banks Or Financial Institutions
CTC - 5lpa - 7lpa, Negotiable for the right candidate
Locations - Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Delhi