Assistant Manager HR at Wall Street Finance Limited
Views:43 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wall Street Finance - Head - Marketing & Communication (5-10 yrs)
Head - Marketing & Communication
Key Responsibilities :
- Strategize and collaborate with sales and product Management teams to develop compact go to market strategies for existing and new products
- Assist in developing corporate promotions and communications liaising with other teams and the Senior Management Team.
- Develop strategic communications planning for Digital & branch channel
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- You will provide a new structure and framework in terms of branding and marketing from which your team can develop marketing activity to support the organization's activities, including market research, sales collateral and advertising
- You will identify and effectively utilize a range of channels to deliver successful results including above the line, direct and digital marketing
- You will monitor and measure the effectiveness of all marketing/communications activity
- Manage the overall corporate branding and ensure new Leads generation through various channels of marketing
- Developing other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, corporate presentations) including at times press releases for the Senior management
- Continuously develop, implement and manage customer service response management system and a process in which they are resolved and communicated
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns by ensuring performance tracking of all marketing strategies / activities
Professional skills :
1. 5 to 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development and knowledge of Digital Marketing along with BRANDING Experience
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, Post graduation in marketing, communications and/or technical areas with strong leadership attributes
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media trends and channels
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
Year of Experience: Relevant 5 + yrs
Job Location - Andheri, Mumbai
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Mass Media, Digital Marketing, Communications
CTC - Open for the right candidate
Please share updated CV