Walkover Technologies - Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
About the Company:
Walkover is a product based company and strives to better our own products. Some of our existing products are MSG91, Giddh, Via Socket and Space. We also give enough space to our people to solve a new problem that they identify which is worth solving to devote a certain amount of their time in that as well. So, in a way, we have our own in-house incubation centre.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.