Wahl - National Sales Manager - Pets Division (10-15 yrs)
National Sales Manager - Pets Food Division
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The person will be responsible for driving pan India sales for Wahl's pets division.
- P&L responsibility of the Pet Foods Division
- Plan and manage sales team and channel to achieve sales goal as per organization's strategy
- Work closely with top management to strategize and drive revenue & profits
- Put together and lead the sales team and motivate them to deliver on the sales objectives.
- Handle Pan India distribution channels and identify various other channels across the country
- Lead nation-wide sales team to achieve annual sales targets
- Conduct a thorough review of sales performance and analyse market trends and devise growth plan accordingly
- Manage and oversee daily operations of sales department
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual sales forecast
- Perform research and identify new market opportunities
- Carry out quality team development
- Liaison with marketing and planning department to ensure brand image and consistency
- Strong networking skills in this segment
- Sound Commercial knowledge
- Planning and forecasting skills
- The successful applicant should be a graduate from a reputable B-school, having at least 10 - 15 years of extensive experience in sales. Candidates from Pet industry will be given preference.
- He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.