Wahl - Manager - Export Sales (8-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The Export Manager will be responsible for maximizing sales of all Professional, Consumer, Massager, Animal and Wet Line products in the designated countries of coverage.
Key Responsibilities :
- Establish strategic business plans by country with our business partners to support our growth
- Work closely with all - in-country- partners to maximize business-building opportunities
- Work closely with the Wahl Educational resources to ensure we are supporting our business's long-term growth through the use of education
- Work closely with Wahl India resources (HQ, Direct Management team etc) to ensure we are building our business the right way
- Personify Wahl global values and beliefs through all aspects of business conduct
- Ensure Wahl in-country partners are a highly professional organization capable of growing the market, expanding Wahl's distribution presence, growing Wahl's market share and developing a deep understanding of the end-user to continuously improve the product portfolio.
- Work closely with Wahl India product management teams in commercializing product for the various markets to meet end-user needs for all divisions.
- Work with Wahl India customer service to ensure all key issues are followed up on in a timely manner
- Lead the region's (designated countries) forecasting strategies and procedures ensuring the right product at the right place at the right time.
- Suggest to the Wahl India management team new products, processes and improvements to help our business run as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Use the Wahl quality management procedures to alert all key stakeholders of key quality concerns - track progress against addressing customer concerns.
- Significant travel required to ensure continuous business development and relationship building in country
- Set a good leadership example for both in country partners and logistics support personnel.
- Take responsibility for the organization and management of all in-region trade shows as well as attending them
- New distribution objectives across key markets/channels/customer targets
- Expansion of existing customer distribution and sell-through
- Market share growth (versus year-ago)
- Successful launch of new products, line extensions (distribution, pricing, merchandising)
- Sales organization capability improvements through training, strategic hiring
- Strong, 360-degree feedback from key internal and external relationships
Qualifications and Experience :
- Minimum 8-12 years of business management/sales experience with a proven track record of growing business with key customers within the South Asian market
- Bachelor's degree. MBA Preferred.
- Experience within the professional beauty, personal care or consumer packaged goods category is highly preferred.
- A Proven growth-oriented individual with a track record showing consistent growth
- Possesses a drive for results, being a believer in his/her ability to achieve outstanding growth
- Decisive and excellent influencer, but also a solid negotiator who can work effectively with all types of customers.
- Work experience within a business where the headquarters is International and business is global in focus; success in adapting to different cultures and new environments is necessary.
- Strong management skills with a focus on continuous improvement of business performance
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter who sees things to completion with an energetic, engaging and positive approach; plus the tenacity to overcome objections.
- Be results oriented and willingness to stretch to accomplish goals and - make it happen- .
- Demonstrates exceptional integrity and ethics personally and professionally.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written with strong business presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in English and Hindi.
- Proficiency in Bangla and Nepali would be added advantage.