Founder at VuduCom
Views:213 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Vudu - Agency Account Manager (3-5 yrs)
Company Brief :
VuduCom enables content creation that helps brands improve business metrics and improve engagement.
- Videos have a 16.85% conversion rate as compared to standard banners (2.14%) and Mobile- (E-Marketer)
- 57% of shoppers will return less and buy in confidence when product videos appear-
Our Work Culture
We believe in giving each other complete freedom to execute the ideas that we collectively believe in so as to change the way Brands leverage the power of content.
Job Brief :
- As part of the Account Management Team, you will assist and coordinate with the video production team to deliver against agreed business results for a defined client portfolio.
- You need to create long-term trusting relationships with our clients.
- With the support of your manager, you will contribute to delivering upon clients expectations, business revenue and profitability targets within your client budget and are expected to contribute as needed to the new business efforts.
- Independently manages a client's portfolio in varying degrees of size, directing much of the day-to-day work
- Putting clients first, interfacing regularly with all client levels, and constantly hunting for solutions and big ideas that are innovative and relevant
- Leads new business proposals and presentations for potential and existing clients.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate via reports the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 3 years of media agency experience
- Master's degree in business administration / Mass Comm from a premier MBA college
- Experience of working on Influencer marketing is plus
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- People skills - You will be constantly interacting with clients and colleagues
- Ability to collaborate with senior leadership/C-suite clients
- Is solutions-oriented, recommends solutions when problems arise, assists colleagues in problem-solving, and seeks input from colleagues in problem resolution.
- Clearly demonstrates the ability to work in a dynamic environment through flexibility, resilience, and a positive outlook.