HR at VS International Pvt Ltd
Views:80 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
VS International - Media Planner (3-5 yrs)
We are seeking a Media Planner to join our Marketing team.
- As a Media Planner, you will be responsible to identify, recognize and reach out to target audiences. You should be a talented communicator and a decision-maker who can work well with diverse teams and groups.
- You should develop effective advertising and media plans. You should also have outstanding knowledge of market research and the ability to follow essential media trends.
- Your objective will be to streamline and optimize media advertising and marketing campaigns. You should focus on building our brand awareness and provide assistance in accomplishing our business goals.
- If you are proficient to take up this Media Planner work, then do submit your job application. We will be pleased to meet you.
1. Outreach the maximum number of people with possible lowest-priced Ads.
2. Evaluate market data, identify the target audience and comprehend their behaviour and propensities.
3. Discover the best media outlet mix for our advertising campaigns.
4. Improve and optimize ad campaigns as indicated by demographics, geographic exposure, recurrence, time range, and other factors.
5. Allocate budgets and monitor the costs of media campaigns.
Identify and follow media trends of online and offline outlets e.g. TV shows, magazines, blogs and radio programs.
6. Work closely with marketing and sales departments for the launch of media campaigns.
7. Stay up to date with industry figures including distribution and audience figures.
- MBA/MS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Media Studies or relevant field.
- Proven 3-5 years of work experience as a Media Planner, Marketing Manager or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Extensive knowledge of all media channels.
- Familiar with campaign assessment metrics, media planning, and buying.
- Great knowledge of analytics tools
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to work for long working hours if required.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.