HR at Voxvalley Technologies
Views:89 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Voxvalley Technologies - Executive - Customer Support (1-3 yrs)
Voxvalley offerings include CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service), Voice, Video, Chat and SMS SDKs, OTT Mobile VoIP Platforms, Enterprise Business Communication Solutions and VoIP calling applications for Android, iOS and Web.
Headquartered in Singapore, with R&D Center in India, sales offices and partners with various system integrator's across the globe, Voxvalley serves over 40+ million end-users and 8000+ customers and growing in 44+ countries.
Job description :
Voxvalley is looking for Customer Support Executives to be part of our growing support team. You act as the first point of contact for support cases. You are expected to provide Customer support for the efficient resolution of Voxvalley Product related issues and requests, must provide an excellent customer-service experience and resolve support tickets in a timely manner.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Attend to support cases via phone, email and chat through social media.
- Collect information from users to understand and resolve problems remotely.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients by providing timely responses to customer requests.
- Analyze and categorize incidents to diagnose and assigning them to technical support team.
- Advise customers on the appropriate action.
- Utilize available resources and aids in coming up with solutions for problems.
- Accurately log relevant details of all interactions with customers.
- Follow up pending actions from customers and other resources in the organization and track each call to resolution.
- Strictly follow support procedures while abiding with privacy guidelines in handling customer information.
- Maintain the database for Query and Diagnostics Knowledge base.
- Conduct customer trainings & Demos.
- Stay up-to-date on company products and services.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Should have experience working in 24/7 shifts.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/CS or related field
- At least 1 to 2 years relevant experience in Customer Support.
- A customer service background or account coordination or management experience is a plus
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills; good in business correspondence.
- Experience in handling international customers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task.
- Flexible, can adapt to changing shift schedules
- Can render overtime whenever needed
- Amenable to work on weekends and holidays
- International support experience is an added advantage.
To know more about Voxvalley: https://voxvalley.com/