Voxturr - Senior Content Writer/Copywriter (3-6 yrs)
Senior Content & Copywriter (3-6 yrs)
- Accountable for all content creation & marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention. The content type include (but not limited to) Website/Sales content/Copywriting, Educational content (blogs, articles, eBooks, guides), Marketing content (branded content, PR, interviews, newsletters) etc.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives in a cost-effective fashion.
- This role requires a basic understanding of SEO to create the content for our audience.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorisation, and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organisation workflows must be developed and managed.
- Maintaining the US quality for our international clients.
- Channel management of digital content hubs that include external content/editorial partners. This will also include social & content platforms such as Medium, LinkedIn, Quora & more.
- Liaison with all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Measurement and optimisation of the content based campaigns will be required on a regular and ongoing basis through effective understanding & reporting of Marketing analytics through software like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- Executive presentations on the campaign strategies and results will be required.