Manager HR at VoiceTree
Views:60 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
VoiceTree - Manager - Sales Operation (1-5 yrs)
Sales Operation Manager
This role requires a combination of operational experience and business acumen to manage all aspects of a Sales organization's operations that underwrite the performance and effective execution of the SOPs of the sales department. The Sales Coordinator must strike the balance between influencing the desired behaviours across the sales team whilst enforcing governance and good disciplines when required. The Sales Coordinator must understand the dynamics of the sales environment and culture of salespeople.
Key Responsibility Area :
- Process: effective execution of SOPs in the sales department
- Sales pipeline - responsible for the maintenance and management of Sales CRM, data, preparation and management of management and sales reports ensuring salespeople comply with their responsibilities
- Analysis - tracking and reporting sales performance metrics and trends
- Reporting - creation, validation and distribution of all sales reports
- Planning - provide specific analysis and input into the planning process in sales reports
- Coordination with other departments for making the sales process smooth.
- Working on various on-going experiments to improve the performance and processes
- Able to work at all levels within the Sales organisation to support and enforce where necessary the knowledge and disciplines required to achieve the target
- A pragmatic but detailed operational outlook - for executing in a real-time day to day business performance environment
- Hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Understanding of sales and processes related to sales activity
- Excellent sales facing skills - as the daily interface for multiple operational activities
Why MyOperator ?
- Five working days with flexible working hours, no dress code
- Open work culture, flat hierarchy
- Be a part of globally sold product