HR - Manager at VizExperts
Views:12 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VizExperts - Executive - Lead Generation - International Market (3-7 yrs)
About Company: VizExperts has been a pioneer in VR/AR since 2006. Voted the #1 XR company in APAC, we provide turnkey extended reality solutions including hardware, software and custom services. Please refer to the link for more details https://vizexperts.com/#.
With extensive experience and expertise, Vizexperts launched a product in 2019 named Exxar(https://exxar.cloud/). Exxar, Inc was created as a Delaware corporation headquartered in Silicon Valley of the San Francisco Bay Area with backend operations in India. Exxar connects to all leading 3D CAD applications like Aveva, SOLIDWORKS, Navisworks, Catia, Creo, Solid Edge & Siemens NX to - stream- lossless 3D CAD data into Exxar, an immersive Design Review & Communication software solution. Exxar has been deployed successfully for large & complex engineering projects in Shipbuilding, Industrial Equipment & Robotics, Automotive, Aerospace & Energy.
- Web Research & Lead Generation as per the Marketing Campaign(Email, Content, and Blog) Data Mining, Region-specific data mining (particularly European and US Market)
- Good knowledge of social media especially LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc. and Google search.
- Research & Analyzing data For Business Development and Provide the same to BD Department
- Industry Search(Construction, Manufacturing,), client research on Linkedin and various open sources.
- Data Collection of interested clients who are looking for desired solutions E-mail Marketing, blog writing, article writing, and creating video content.
- Business Contacts Research
- CRM Management and Report Generation
- Strong knowledge of Excel on basis of which can generate different reports for Analysis and take result-oriented decisions.
Key Skills Required :
- Minimum 3 years of lead generation experience in the international market
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to Research & Test
- Ability to Adapt & Problem Solve
- Preferred if experience in Aveva PDMS/Marine
- Research orientated
- Quick learner who can adapt to change
- Competitive player who also has a team attitude
- Good organizational and time management skills