HR - Manager at VizExperts
Views:15 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VizExperts - Executive - Inside Sales - PSU Sector (3-6 yrs)
About Company: VizExperts has been a pioneer in VR/AR since 2006. Voted the #1 XR company in APAC, we provide turnkey extended reality solutions including hardware, software and custom services. Please refer to the link for more details https://vizexperts.com/#.
With extensive experience and expertise, Vizexperts launched a product in 2019 named Exxar(https://exxar.cloud/). Exxar, Inc was created as a Delaware corporation headquartered in Silicon Valley of the San Francisco Bay Area with backend operations in India. Exxar connects to all leading 3D CAD applications like Aveva, SOLIDWORKS, Navisworks, Catia, Creo, Solid Edge & Siemens NX to - stream- lossless 3D CAD data into Exxar, an immersive Design Review & Communication software solution. Exxar has been deployed successfully for large & complex engineering projects in Shipbuilding, Industrial Equipment & Robotics, Automotive, Aerospace & Energy.
- Source new sales opportunities from PUS- sthrough inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas from PSU's like MDL, NTPC, HPCL, HAL and railways.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects from various sources
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Requirements and skills :
- Minimum 3 years of proven inside sales experience in PSU- s
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.