HR - Manager at VizExperts
Views:21 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
VizExperts - Copywriter - PSU Sector (3-8 yrs)
About Company : VizExperts has been a pioneer in VR/AR since 2006. Voted the #1 XR company in APAC, we provide turnkey extended reality solutions including hardware, software and custom services. Please refer to the link for more details https://vizexperts.com/#.
- With extensive experience and expertise, Vizexperts launched a product in 2019 named Exxar(https://exxar.cloud/). Exxar, Inc was created as a Delaware corporation headquartered in Silicon Valley of the San Francisco Bay Area with backend operations in India. Exxar connects to all leading 3D CAD applications like Aveva, SOLIDWORKS, Navisworks, Catia, Creo, Solid Edge & Siemens NX to - stream- lossless 3D CAD data into Exxar, an immersive Design Review & Communication software solution. Exxar has been deployed successfully for large & complex engineering projects in Shipbuilding, Industrial Equipment & Robotics, Automotive, Aerospace & Energy.
Job Responsibilities :
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Raise the bar continually for writing fresh copy that connects with a desired audience and drives action
- Interpret creative briefs to develop concepts for execution with assigned brands
- Research and understand a client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject-matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff, from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team and to client representative when requested and participate occasionally in client pitches
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback
Required skills and qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of professional copywriting experience for PSU's(MDL, NTPC, HAL, HPCL, Railway).
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Deep understanding of technology and portfolio review
- Preferred from B2B software product background
Preferred skills and qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or journalism, English, communications, or a related discipline
- Experience with content management systems
- Keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design