Senior Manager - Human Resources at VizExperts
Views:183 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VizExperts - Channel Sales Role - IT Software (3-10 yrs)
3 - 10 years
Negotiable with high variable component
Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad
Looking for an exciting career in Channel Sales Management?
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced business that helps you grow in your career? A job that allows you to be part of a high-technology high-growth environment with great business incentives that reward your hard work with extremely aggressive commissions!!! Come to work in the VizExperts' Sales team and be a part of our growth story!
VizExperts works in high growth areas like Virtual & Augmented Reality. We serve large customers including Corporates, Public Sector Companies as well as Indian Government & Defence clients (checkout VizExperts on www.vizexperts.com). VizExperts has a cool & innovative product profile with infinite growth opportunities awaiting you! We have been voted as the top Virtual Reality company in Asia Pacific and are growing fast into new markets with our cool new product, Exxar.
Exxar is a product line that accelerates Digital Transformation for enterprise clients. Exxar CAD is a SAAS software product that works alongside CAD applications and transforms them into a VR-enabled Design Review & Validation tool. A large number of clients have adopted this technology in the Manufacturing (Automotive, Shipbuilding, Railways, Heavy Engineering) and Engineering Education (IITs, private engineering colleges) verticals.
Channel Sales Manager
We are looking for smart professionals as part of our Sales teams, with experience in channels development & management and a passion for growth. These positions are based out of New Delhi, Pune, Chennai & Hyderabad. The person should have the following skills to be eligible for this job:
- Great communication skills (English and/or local language)
- Experience with Channels Sales Management
- Experience with Software product sales, preferably CAD, CAM, PLM software
- Drive for growth
Job Responsibilities :
New Channels Development :
- Identify, recruit & on-board new channel partners in assigned territory & vertical segments
- Educate partners with product training, certification & process alignment
- Create & execute business plans to meet and exceed sales targets
Business Development :
- Prospecting for new clients and scheduling meetings / presentations
- Deliver presentations on assigned product line
- Engage with suitable channel partner for the client acquisition & closure
Channels Management & Engagement :
- Manage partner funnel, drive channel to close deals
- Create & launch promotion programs for growing sales
- Evaluate partner sales performance & recommend improvements
- Joint end client meetings to manage expectations
Benefits include :
- Structured Technology Training program
- Large number of leads through Digital Marketing, OEM Partners & other avenues
- Strong backend support from Presales, Technical & Operations teams
Ready to join us on this exciting journey?
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.