Visual Merchandiser - Retail/FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Improving/Achieving Budgeted Bottom line.
- Ensure Healthy Availability (Range/Focus/Promotional/Seasonal skus)
- Achieving Budgeted Sales.
- Generating Other Income through Selling Assets for Visibility/Quantity Purchase Scheme /listing fee Ensuring 100% compliance of the sold space to the vendor.
- Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts with Finance team on payables and Receivable on regular basis.
- Plan JBP's with all the Top Business Partners and review on regular Intervals for mutual Growth.
- Assortment Rationalization/Range Planning
- Benchmark quality, pricing, latest developments, and consumer activities with competition in respective markets.
- Sourcing new products at a profitable and Competitive margin.
- Design Monthly Promo Calendar and Offer the best among the competitors and ensure Effective Execution.
- Ensure Promo claims and Visibility claims are done on timely Basis.
- Ensure Effective Buying Practice and compliance adhered.
- Supervising Retail Allocations of Merchandise and periodic replenishment to ensure optimum stock cover.
- Ensuring Stock Cover under norms.
- Ensure SOP for Damage and Expiry is adhered Reverse Logistic happens on time.
- Ensure Visual Merchandising is executed as per the Agreed Norms.
- Effective Cross Function Coordination.
Reports : Review following report for Understanding Business Performance time to time
- Monthly sales Performance.
- Vendor wise Sales/purchase/inventory/Profitability
- Analyzing Vendor Wise Fill rate.
- Stock Cover Report.
- Damage and Expiry
Additional Information :
Required Qualification : Any Graduate