HR at Visilean India Pvt Ltd
Views:20 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Visilean - Executive - Sales (2-5 yrs)
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn or scheduling meetings in person to generate sales pipeline.
- Maintain a strong understanding about the company, product, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Give potential customers in-person or remotely, product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity. Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Maintain and manage all opportunities using the CRM system daily with all relevant information.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Responsible for full sales cycle; qualification, demo, close and strategic expansions
- Work closely with Head of Sales, Customer Success, Product and Marketing teams
- Build Inbound sales strategies