Senior HR Manager at VR Group
Views:142 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Virtuous Retail - Digital Marketing Role (4-7 yrs)
Job Brief - If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, maintain our social media presence measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.