Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Virtuous Retail
Views:86 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Virtuous Retail - Assistant Manager/Senior Executive - Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Job Summary : The job purpose of this role is to be responsible for conceptualizing and overseeing execution of marketing activities/events, promotions and commercialization, ensure VR brand visibility, footfall management and achieving marketing revenue targets at the mall/ shopping centre.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Adhere to the marketing SOP guidelines
- Assist in execution of the events as per the Marketing calendar
- Briefing the media/advertising agency on the required creative concept and ensure timely completion of the creative
- Communicating and coordinating with various agencies (Event Production, Mall D- cor, and Printing) and make sure all requirements of the event(s) are met within the stipulated time frame.
- Assist with necessary creative management for mall publicity through advertising, promotions, website, visual merchandising, magazine, newsletter in order to enhance the brand and positioning of the Mall.
- Work effectively with internal departments (esp. leasing, sub-brands and guest services to ensure optimum business effectiveness and information is communicated around the business units - new store openings, launches, events, changes to procedures, staff newsletters.
- Develop content, design and publish internal communication specs.
- Coordinate/ liaison with PR and advertising agencies, media planning, and managing creative for publicity campaigns.
- Execute PR activities as directed, ensure timely press material preparation and arranging press conferences.
- Timely processing of the agency bills/invoices.
- Ensure management of the Gift Card program or any loyalty card programs that are being implemented
- Effectively manage the relationship with all the vendors/tenants
- Maintain effective relationship with creative, PR, social media agencies and vendors - event production, mall decor, printing etc.
- Oversee / hold vendor / tenant meeting at regular intervals.
- Updating / maintaining records of various agencies.
- Keeping records/copies of all the press releases.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
- Graduate/Post Graduate .
- Marketing with at least 3-7 years of relevant experience in Mall Marketing.
- Should have excellent understanding of Customer Choices, Cultural variation and likings.
- Should be innovative and proactive in planning and implementing Marketing Campaigns.
- Should have dealt with a wide range of People/ society sections and should be able to understand and implement events to get higher footfalls and make the Mall a happening place.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have experience in dealing with Vendors /internal and external customers.