Sr Consultant at Talent Integrators
Views:55 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Virtual Relationship Manager - Sales - Bank (0-4 yrs)
Job Purpose :
1. To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience.
2 Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer.
3. To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a "window' to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
Customer Engagement :
1. Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
2. Call handling as per defined standards.
3. Accurate resolution for customer queries and Complaints
4.Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
5. Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
6. Attrition control of customers.
7. Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
8. Deepening relationship by cross selling 'sticky products' like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
1. Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
2. Penetration of products across groups.
3. Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
4. Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
5. Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc.and prevent outflow.
6 .Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
7. Income to be generated at a customer level.
Key Skills :
Sales, communication skills, VRM, Outbound Sales, Telesales, inbound sales, Virtual Relationship Manager
Required Experience and Qualifications :
Qualification - Graduation and Post Graduation
Experience in General Insurance Sales .